- Look around you and think of a problem.
- What do you want to understand/change?
- How can you research this topic?
- Find a solution to the problem
SCIENTISTS IN THE MAKING
The best expo projects are not always complicated, but imaginative and well executed. Have a look at some of our pointers below:
- A new approach/ methodology to an existing solution
- An insight into social behaviour
- An innovation with entrepreneurial possibilities
WHERE IT ALL STARTS
DEVELOP A RESEARCH PLAN
What – state the problem statement / variables
Why – significance of the research
How – method you will use to find a solution/ sample size / resources
When – time frame of the research
Consider ethical issues and – Conduct your scientific investigation